Tuesday, May 02, 2006

More links for guidies

Since meehoon has already started the ball rolling, here's some sites i've encountered that are rather useful for the levelers =)

Crypt's leveling guide from 1 to 60
- Basically a page from all the quests and places to level

Kaliban's class loot list
- A site that shows your classes' equipment drop list

Wowvault's talent calculator
- This allows you to play around with your talents

Unofficial UI website
- Most of the UI addons can be found here

That's about it, will update when i have more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I normally don't leave comments but I just thought I'd let you know that this blog is great. I write too, but I can't
write as well as you do. Here are some of my writings. If you want to look at them, if not it's ok. anyway, thanks.

St Louis Gateway Arch
Affliction Warlock Spell Rotation
Zygor Leveling Guide Review

Anonymous said...

Hey. I don't normally leave comments, but I just wanted to say thanks for the great information. I have a blog too, though
I don't write as good as you do, but if you want to check it out here it is. Thanks again and have a great day!

Stihl Chain Saws