Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bye Bye BG

Finally I am exalted with Arathi Basin. That's it on BG for me, after I complete the exalted quest which is to hold 5 bases hehe.

Now I'll be concentrating on helping all guild members and herb farming to prepare for potions (so in case I need to mass produce hehe).

Oh yeah, there is a planned ZG run this saturday morning 10am GMT +8, be there or be square! If we really can't get the numbers for ZG, we'll do UBRS instead. Let's brush up on our raiding skills shall we hehe.

Those in need of Tier 0 set pants report to Prata, as he'll be as usual going for his pants, and of course we'll be doing 45 mins style hehe. My goodness, 45 mins seems to be so easy nowadays hehe.. we're pros now eh?

Hopefully we can get some good plate items for Babyz and Kaya on our runs.

Oh yeah, I managed to recruit some new players as well, they're playing horde from a different server, but due to time zone, not able to go raiding. Hence might be joining us, will let you guys know once I have more update.

1 comment:

ugene said...

no need for herbs, just assistance from the shadow priest ..wahhaha