Friday, May 19, 2006

About me and Warriors hehe

Just an update on my character.

Naan should be completing his Tier 0.5 set by next month or 2. Only left with Helm and Chest pieces left. Also at the same time, will be exalted with Arathi Basin and that's the end of BattleGround for him. The rewards for Warsong Gulch isn't useful, so will be skipping that.

Once all that is done I'm free full time to help out guild members when I'm online, since I've reached my current goals. Of course, is still free to help out guild members to clear instance/elite quests when we have a proper group going.

Also, we are in need of Warrior Tankers for instances. Babyzmerlin is on vacation as he's concentrating on Siaozmerlin with Guild Southern Cross. Best if we can find any tankers within our time zone to join the guild. Our guild is small and casual hence will be difficult to recruit hehehe ^^ Of course PUG are always out there but it's difficult to get the right synergy going.

2 comments:

ugene said...

wait i level my beefstix, he is level 6 now. should reach full grown by 10 days

lcpteck said...

An alternate? hehe, I don't have time to play a 2nd character.