Saturday, July 29, 2006

We are progressing!














You know, even though it's taxing on myself, I feel very happy to be able to lead the ZG raids til now. As of today, MaKaN n Circle of Kakis has officially down 4 bosses in Zul'Gurub, that is Jeklik(Bat), Venoxis(Snake) Bloodlord(Raptor), Mar'li(Spider). I can feel the progression and the effort done by everyone. Hopefully next week, we can down Thekal(Tiger) and Arlokk(Panther) .. and maybe the week after, Hakkar =P

Although it might sound a little cheesy, I wanna give a pat to all those that played a part in the raid, whether u are healers, tankers, dps, etc. You have all done your job and I'm glad. Its not just about the game anymore, its bout the bond and coordination that we have share. Not falling to new challenges, and a willingness to try.

I will continue to try and do my best leading, I WILL bring you guys to hakkar! But lend me your support and strength =)

3 Cheers for Makan + CoK!

Chengteng, Raid leader for Zul'Gurub

7 comments:

ugene said...

Definitely :)

wei2yu said...

yea.. i'm extending this appreciation to ALL those who played a part.. whether u r from MaKaNn or CoK.. everyone did a great job ^^

Anonymous said...

Good stuff guys and gals! I had a good time there and was very heartened by the leadership of CT and the cooperation everyone extended. Glad to be part of the Makan family!

- Thowoc 60 mage

grandrake said...

CT, thanks for leading the raid. I know it's a shit job (haha) but hey, someone of your calibre cannot do simple tasks. :D

Everyone else can help by doing a few things:
- being punctual for raids (so we can do more bosses!)

- reading up the boss guides so CT doesn't need to explain so much until his mouth go dry

- stop combat looting so CT doesn't need to use even more saliva

- stop rolling for l33t l00t that Guba can use (this one is very important)

:D

Gubarro

Rara said...

Yah punctuality is something i would really like to see improve!

Anyway, Makan n COK have been doing a really good job, and i'm sure we feel the satisfaction everytime a new boss is downed...

We're juz a few steps away from Hakkar...Jia you too all!!

Anonymous said...

Great run.... I had a fun time with ya all.... Love you~~~

lcpteck said...

The Raptor boss is a very long fight compared to the other bosses.... It iself is like a 5 man run hahah....